Driver’s License

Driver’s License

Driver’s Licenses are NOT issued to citizens of other nations.

**PLEASE NOTE** State Residents and American Nationals must go to the American National Union if they want to receive drivers license and vehicle registration services.

The service offered here is reserved for General Post Masters and those grandfathered in due to holding a license from this office previously.

General Information

The National assembly for the Government of The United States of America has declared that a drivers license for an individual is not required for that individual to operate a motor vehicle on the public roadways within the metes and bounds of The United States of America. However, to meet the diverse needs of individuals and businesses, the Government does offer driver’s licenses as an option.

Human Rights Compliant Driver’s Licenses

The driver’s license from this Department of Transportation is “human rights compliant”. As such, the process and contractual commitments related to a driver’s license from this Department of Transportation differ from the deceptive and exploitative nature of the typical driver’s license issued by a State DMV.

A Different Arrangement

As previously stated, a driver’s license for a Resident or American National is not required as this Government acknowledges the intangible property right to use the Public Highways within the metes and bounds and seaward boundaries of The United States of America, for the purpose of vehicular travel, as a matter of right. As such, the Resident or American National has no need for “licensed permission” to access the public roadways.

The contractual relationship is between the Department of Transportation and a business entity — a Private Membership Association (PMA). This is accomplished with a Quit Claim Deed. The Quit Claim Deed has been standardized and the contractual relationship is in full compliance with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. All licensees receive a certified copy of the Quit Claim Deed for their records.

In short, the business entity agrees to abide by the Freedom of Movement Code, vehicle maintenance standards or other established requirements of the Department of Transportation and, in exchange, the Department of Transportation issues a license and a bond (insurance) to the business entity. The bond amount is currently +750,000.

Private Membership Association (PMA)

A PMA is a business entity like an LLC, partnership or corporation. A PMA is a tool to limit an individual’s liability when that individual is operating in public. As an example, if an individual is involved in a car accident, the damages that result from the accident may be the responsibility of the individual. If, on the other hand, the individual is working for the business entity (PMA) when the accident occurs, then any liability falls upon the PMA. If the PMA is licensed with the Department of Transportation, then there is a bond (insurance) in place to pay damages.

Private Membership Associations are established by publication. If you have not done so, establish a PMA through the Department of State (see #2 below).
(Note: there is much more to learn about Private Membership Associations. It is recommended you begin your studies ASAP)

Requirements for Driver’s Licenses

  1. Residency Declaration within The United States of America  – Driver’s Licenses are NOT issued to citizens of other nations.
  2. A published Private Membership Association (more HERE) recommended otherwise the person is recognized as an inter-vivos trust automatically.
  3. A documented “passing” grade on the on-line Driver’s Test (HERE)
  4. Order the Quit Claim Deed (HERE)